Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
We collect and store the information you provide us – your address, email, phone number – when you make your order. If you choose not to pay for the order, we still keep the information you provided for future reference, just in case you want to check what you ordered and pay later.
This information is stored on our secure server. We do not show or share this information with anybody but you – the person who provided it.
You can always check your order using the order number we sent you. Please keep this order number safe and do not share it with anybody.
We do not collect or store your payment details. Your payment is processed by a Secure Payment Gateway using encryption compliant with the best secure internet payment standards.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Bed Linen Online website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- billings and shipping addresses
How we use your information
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
- We may ask you for your feedback / testimonial after your order is completed. We will ask for your consent to use your feedback (make it visible on our site) and we never use your full name, only your first name and state. We may use your company name if you provide itand allow us to use it.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How long we keep your details
- If you create an account on Bed Linen Online website, we’ll keep your details as long as you are using your account. You will be able to sign into your account, edit your details and delete your account.
- If you do not use your account for more than a year it will be deleted automatically and all your details will be erased.
- If you did not create an account (purchased as a guest) the personal details in your order will be kept for 1 month and then erased.
What we do not collect
We do not collect your payment details, we use secure payment gateways – Stripe and PayPal to process your payments. All communication with these gateways is done using SSL.
You can find out about these gateways safety here:
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to ‘remember’ you and your preferences, either for a single visit through a ’session cookie’ or for multiple repeat visits using a ‘persistent cookie’. They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in.
Login cookies in WordPress expire every 15 days. When a user leaves a comment on a WordPress powered website, WordPress automatically sets a cookie containing user’s name, email address, and URL. This cookie allows WordPress to automatically fill username, email, and URL fields on the user’s subsequent visits.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Registered Customer Account
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username) via My Account page. Website administrators can also see and edit that information. You may register when placing an order on our website or on the My Account page.
We’ll keep your details as long as you are using your account. If you do not use your account for 1 year it will be deleted and all your personal details will be erased.
Shopping as a guest
If you did not create an account (purchased as a guest) the personal details in your order will be kept for 1 month and then erased.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.